The Great Cycle4haiti Annual Cycle to Galway just got EVEN Greater!
200km One Day Cycle – Dublin to Galway
100km One Day Cycle – Athlone to Galway
some other attractions include:
- 3rd Annual Inter-company Fun Challenge
- Gala BBQ event
- Total cycle support, accommodation & TLC
- Scheduled training sessions will begin shortly
The 8th Cycle4haiti annual cycle to Galway, now a permanent fixture on the EOY alumni calendar, takes place on Saturday May 20th 2018. The annual cycle raises much needed funds to continue the amazing projects started by the EOY Finalists of ’07 and ‘08 to improve the lives of the Haitian people.
To cater for a greater number of participants and to provide cyclists with a choice of distances to cycle we have made the following changes:
- Both cycles will take place over just one day, Saturday May 20th. A hardcore group of more experienced
cyclists will set off from Dublin early Saturday morning. Before entering Galway for the grand finale this group
will be joined by a larger Peloton of cyclists that will have started from Athlone.
- Accommodation will be provided in Galway on the Saturday night.
- As always Paddywagon Coaches will be available at all times to get you wherever and whenever you need to go.
- A big BBQ event will be held post cycle on Saturday evening for prize giving, food, refreshments and
monumental amounts of craic!
- The 3rd inter-company Fun Challenge including the slow bike race, obstacle courses, King of the Mountain
and lots more. Fantastic prizes will be up for grabs including the prestigious ‘Lotus Works Perpetual Cup’.
Winning team will enjoy a luxury break in the World Class Monart Hotel & Spa in Co. Wexford. This event is a win-win for everyone! Make it part of your company’s CSR or grab a few friends and join us for a great and enjoyable event. If you don’t want to cycle, then join our ‘Supporters Crew’, where there’s lots to help out with or perhaps take up one of the sponsorship opportunities available.