There are unlimited ways you and your company can support Cycle4haiti such as becoming a sponsor or by making a donation towards our fundraising target of €300,000. Please find below a list of Sponsorship opportunities. (All Sponsors will appear on the Website.
- €3,000 = Finishing Arch in Galway Sponsor.
- €5,000 = On Road Communication and Marshalls Sponsor. Company Logo on Biker Reflective Bibs.
- €1,500 = Jersey Sponsor, Company Logo highlighted on the back of the
- Cycling Jersey worn by all Cyclists.
- €1,500 = Sponsorship of the commemorative Hoodie given to all participants.
- €2,000 = Water Bottle Sponsorship. Company Logo on commemorative Water Bottle.
- €2,500 = Evening Dinner Sponsor in Athlone or Galway.
- €1,000 = Lunch Sponsor.
- €1,000 = Red Cross Sponsorship.
- €1,000 = Wine Sponsor for Evening Dinner in Athlone or Galway.
- €1,000 = Comfort Break Sponsor.
- €1,000 = Wrist Band Sponsor.
- €1,000 = Cycle4haiti decal sponsor for all participants bikes.
- €1,000 = Official Photographer Sponsor.
- €1,000 = Official Videographer Sponsor.
- €500 = Pitstop Sponsor. Each rest and refreshment stop along the route will have a sign highlighting the Sponsor for that stop.
If you are interested in sponsoring any of the items above or feel you can help or support in any way large or small please contact Aisling Davey at email@example.com
Support for Cycle4Haiti
Alternatively motivate your staff to get involved and sign up as a team for the cycle and help them organize a fundraising activity to help hit their fundraising target please see Fundraising
Ideas on the Cyclists Info section.
We will also need lots of practical support and sponsorship so if you or your company can help by providing any of the below items it would be a big help;
• Transport for people and equipment
• Rain gear
• Cycle Jerseys
• Sports Drinks and Water
• Fruit, Biscuits and Food along the route
• Printing Solutions
The Cycle4haiti team would like to extend its thanks for the support received to date from its sponsors. Without this type of gratuity the event would not be possible.
There are still countless opportunities to get involved. Should you wish to submit a cycle team, join us as a collector or contribute in any other way please contact David firstname.lastname@example.org . All offers are greatly appreciated!